Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interesting case in Carlinville

I came across this a while back in my web searching on Rosemary Thornton and thought I would share it for reasons I will explain....
http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/flori-2537-thornton-sears.html

I read this several times and have read the Addie Hoyt Fargo blog, as well.  The issue, I believe, is not the accusation of plagiarism but the possible appearance of the other author on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
After reading the blog I continue to be amused by the amount of drama Rosemary brings to her writings.  Writing how emotionally exhausted she was after the disinterment of Addie's remains is a good example.  She leaves out the part about her companion trading one line jokes with the forensic people and she was laughing, as well.  I was standing grave side and saw/heard the events. 
Then she went back to where she was staying and wrote about her physical and emotional exhaustion.  The Desperate Housewives of Norfolk offered her comfort.
It's easy to conclude, from this particular blog entry, the web story and other writings, that Rosemay is quite needy and demands to be the center of attention.  Fortunately she has quite a large number of (probably also needy) people to provide her support,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments, please